High-voltage capacitors, which you can buy at a favorable price of the manufacturer, using this section of our site, are designed to optimize the operation of power supply system at a production facility. They are significantly able to increase the power factor of a network operating from alternating current with a frequency up to 50 Hz. The devices are also used as components of high-voltage capacitor banks and static shunt capacitor banks.
Types of High-Voltage Capacitors. Choice criteria.
Before purchasing of high-voltage capacitor, you should carefully consider its basic technical parameters, since the efficiency of using the device in production will depend on them. When choosing a capacitor the following is taken into account:
- Rated voltage;
- Rated power/capacitance;
- Admissible deviation of power/capacitance from the rated value;
- Availability of built-in fuses;
- Condition of discharge resistance;
- Quantity of insulated terminals;
- Admissible current/voltage overloads;
- Tangent value of dielectric losses;
- Type of climatic performance and location performance.